GodBlogCon Prayer Blog

The place to come to find out who and what to pray about concerning GodBlogCon.

Heb 13:18

Pray for us, for we are sure that we have a good conscience, desiring to conduct ourselves honorably in all things.

Heb 13:15

Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.

John 14:13

"And whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

I Will Cry

Psalm 57
  1. Be gracious to me, O God, be gracious to me, for my soul takes refuge in Thee; and in the shadow of Thy wings I will take refuge, until destruction passes by.
  2. I will cry to God Most High, to God who accomplishes {all things} for me.
  3. He will send from heaven and save me; He reproaches him who tramples upon me. Selah. God will send forth His lovingkindness and His truth.
  4. My soul is among lions; I must lie among those who breathe forth fire, {even} the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword.
  5. Be exalted above the heavens, O God; {let} Thy glory {be} above all the earth.
  6. They have prepared a net for my steps; My soul is bowed down; they dug a pit before me; they {themselves} have fallen into the midst of it. Selah.
  7. My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises!
  8. Awake, my glory; awake, harp and lyre, I will awaken the dawn!
  9. I will give thanks to Thee, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to Thee among the nations.
  10. For Thy lovingkindness is great to the heavens, and Thy truth to the clouds.
  11. Be exalted above the heavens, O God; {let} Thy glory {be} above all the earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home