GodBlogCon Prayer Blog

The place to come to find out who and what to pray about concerning GodBlogCon.

Heb 13:18

Pray for us, for we are sure that we have a good conscience, desiring to conduct ourselves honorably in all things.

Heb 13:15

Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.

John 14:13

"And whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Reliance

Isa 27:5 - "Or let him rely on My protection, let him make peace with me, let him make peace with me."

Prayer is placing ourselves in a position of reliance on God Almighty. Note how Isaih says we get there -- we "make peace" with God. Before we ask, we must make peace with God, we must seek His mercy.

Before you pray for GBC today -- Make peace with Him of whom you make the request.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Flomblog said...

I followed a post from Hugh Hewett to your site.I am impressed and will be visiting regularly. I do have one quasi-negative comment though.

There is a growing Conservative Jewish movement in this country. Conservative and Orthodox Jews (as I am) are finding their voices and getting involved. I think it is time for both of our groups to move together in this - we both want the same thing after all. MAy I suggest that you consider a minor change in the theme of your excellent blog to bridge this gap?

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home