GodBlogCon Prayer Blog

The place to come to find out who and what to pray about concerning GodBlogCon.

Heb 13:18

Pray for us, for we are sure that we have a good conscience, desiring to conduct ourselves honorably in all things.

Heb 13:15

Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.

John 14:13

"And whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

How Do You Thank God?

Psalm 138:1-3
  1. I will give Thee thanks with all my heart; I will sing praises to Thee before the gods.
  2. I will bow down toward Thy holy temple, and give thanks to Thy name for Thy lovingkindness and Thy truth; for Thou hast magnified Thy word according to all Thy name.
  3. On the day I called Thou didst answer me; Thou didst make me bold with strength in my soul.

When you thank God, do you do so as if you were thanking a sales clerk who just treated your courteously, or do you bow before him with a full understanding of the blessing granted. It is easy to take God for granted, but dangerous to do so.

Though it has yet to happen, GBC is already a blessing from God. I have met many of his wonderful disciples as a result. Thank God today for the blessing that He has bestowed in GBC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home