GodBlogCon Prayer Blog

The place to come to find out who and what to pray about concerning GodBlogCon.

Heb 13:18

Pray for us, for we are sure that we have a good conscience, desiring to conduct ourselves honorably in all things.

Heb 13:15

Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.

John 14:13

"And whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Monday, May 23, 2005

At The End Of Work

Found this liturgical prayer in the Greek Orthodox Prayer book to be used "After the Completion of Any Work" I thought that was a great idea. The day is composed of so many small tasks, especially those that are planning and organizing GBC. What a great thing to say a short prayer when any task, regardless of how insignificant it may seem, is complete. Pray this with me today.
Glory to Thee, O Lord.or:

Thou, O my Christ, art the sum and fullness of all that is good; fill my soul with joy and gladness, and save me, for Thou alone art all-merciful. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home