GodBlogCon Prayer Blog

The place to come to find out who and what to pray about concerning GodBlogCon.

Heb 13:18

Pray for us, for we are sure that we have a good conscience, desiring to conduct ourselves honorably in all things.

Heb 13:15

Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.

John 14:13

"And whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Prayer and Fear

Ps 34:44

I sought the LORD, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears.

GBC involves a lot of fears -- from planning pressure to travel anexieties -- meeting new people to speaking publicly. Seeking the Lord -- Prayer -- is the answer to all of it. As you pray for GBC today, pray for all involved to be in prayer, and to be relieved of their feers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home