GodBlogCon Prayer Blog

The place to come to find out who and what to pray about concerning GodBlogCon.

Heb 13:18

Pray for us, for we are sure that we have a good conscience, desiring to conduct ourselves honorably in all things.

Heb 13:15

Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.

John 14:13

"And whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Pray Urgently!

Psalm 70
  1. O God, hasten to deliver me; O LORD, hasten to my help
  2. Let those be ashamed and humiliated who seek my life; let those be turned back and dishonored who delight in my hurt.
  3. Let those be turned back because of their shame who say, "Aha, aha!"
  4. Let all who seek Thee rejoice and be glad in Thee; and let those who love Thy salvation say continually, "Let God be magnified."
  5. But I am afflicted and needy; hasten to me, O God! Thou art my help and my deliverer; O LORD, do not delay.

There is no messing around in this Psalm. The psalmist just gets down to brass tacks with God. We should pray with such urgency. GBC may be months away, but the needs for it are urgent. The planning and organization are hard work, and haste can be the last thing on the mind when trying to work out logistics for something like this. Rooms for meetings and lodging need to be determined and open. Service staff needs to be arranged...and...and...and.... Pray for such logistics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home