GodBlogCon Prayer Blog

The place to come to find out who and what to pray about concerning GodBlogCon.

Heb 13:18

Pray for us, for we are sure that we have a good conscience, desiring to conduct ourselves honorably in all things.

Heb 13:15

Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.

John 14:13

"And whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Love Thy Salvation

Ps 40:9-17
9 I have proclaimed glad tidings of righteousness in the great congregation; behold, I will not restrain my lips, O LORD, Thou knowest.
10 I have not hidden Thy righteousness within my heart; I have spoken of Thy faithfulness and Thy salvation; I have not concealed Thy lovingkindness and Thy truth from the great congregation.
11 Thou, O LORD, wilt not withhold Thy compassion from me; Thy lovingkindness and Thy truth will continually preserve me.
12 For evils beyond number have surrounded me; My iniquities have overtaken me, so that I am not able to see; they are more numerous than the hairs of my head; and my heart has failed me.
13 Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me; make haste, O LORD, to help me.
14 Let those be ashamed and humiliated together who seek my life to destroy it; let those be turned back and dishonored who delight in my hurt.
15 Let those be appalled because of their shame who say to me, "Aha, aha!"
16 Let all who seek Thee rejoice and be glad in Thee; let those who love Thy salvation say continually, "The LORD be magnified!"
17 Since I am afflicted and needy, let the Lord be mindful of me; Thou art my help and my deliverer; do not delay, O my God.


I am a firm believer in the omniscience of God. Therefore, I sometimes find it hard to just tell him what's going on, I figure He has to know it. I love the way the psalmist in this passage tells God what's happening,

I also love the phrase "those who love Thy salvation." Do you? Ask God for love of His salvation today.

Pray for these leaders and GodBlogCon tracks/workshops today.

Pro-life blogging - Tim/bLogicus
Christian Political blogging - Josh Clayborn/In The Agora

1 Comments:

Blogger Darrell said...

Thanks for keeping it up.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home