GodBlogCon Prayer Blog

The place to come to find out who and what to pray about concerning GodBlogCon.

Heb 13:18

Pray for us, for we are sure that we have a good conscience, desiring to conduct ourselves honorably in all things.

Heb 13:15

Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.

John 14:13

"And whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Important Part of Prayer

Ps 101:1-8 (NAS)
1 I will sing of lovingkindness and justice, to Thee, O LORD, I will sing praises.
2 I will give heed to the blameless way. When wilt Thou come to me? I will walk within my house in the integrity of my heart.
3 I will set no worthless thing before my eyes; I hate the work of those who fall away; it shall not fasten its grip on me.
4 A perverse heart shall depart from me; I will know no evil.
5 Whoever secretly slanders his neighbor, him I will destroy; no one who has a haughty look and an arrogant heart will I endure.
6 My eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me; He who walks in a blameless way is the one who will minister to me.
7 He who practices deceit shall not dwell within my house; He who speaks falsehood shall not maintain his position before me.
8 Every morning I will destroy all the wicked of the land, so as to cut off from the city of the LORD all those who do iniquity.


Most of us know that we should confess our sins in our prayer lives, but do you denounce evil? Yes, we should be careful in deciding what is evil, but something plainly are. When we encounter them, we should denounce them to others and to God.

Ask God to keep evil away from GodConBlog. Read this Psalm and pick out some the evils it names ...arrogance...deceit...perversity and ask God to hold them at bay for this conference. As Him to make them apparent if they arrive and to give us the power to drive them back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

You've been posting some wonderful Scripture passages, John; keep it coming!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home