GodBlogCon Prayer Blog

The place to come to find out who and what to pray about concerning GodBlogCon.

Heb 13:18

Pray for us, for we are sure that we have a good conscience, desiring to conduct ourselves honorably in all things.

Heb 13:15

Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.

John 14:13

"And whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Hard Work

1Thes 5:16-19 (NAS)
16 Rejoice always; 17 pray without ceasing; 18 in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 19 Do not quench the Spirit

Praying without ceasing may be the hardest thing I have ever tried to do. Heck, I've only been doing this prayer blog for a little over a week and it's getting harder and harder.

I think v. 19 is the key to v. 17. I know I can't pray without ceasing, but I also know the Holy Spirit can.

As we pray today, particularly for GodBlogCon and all the myriad details that accompany such an undertaking, let's try not to get in the way of the Holy Spirit. Let's try to make our prayers His prayers.

Hopefully there will be specifics about GodBlogCon to offer up in intercession soon, but until that time, pray for its success, pray for its leadership, and pray for God's will.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darrell said...

Thanks for keeping on. We pray as best we can.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home