GodBlogCon Prayer Blog

The place to come to find out who and what to pray about concerning GodBlogCon.

Heb 13:18

Pray for us, for we are sure that we have a good conscience, desiring to conduct ourselves honorably in all things.

Heb 13:15

Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.

John 14:13

"And whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Clear Communications

Psalm 32
1 How blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered!
2 How blessed is the man to whom the LORD does not impute iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no deceit!
3 When I kept silent about my sin my body wasted away through my groaning all day long.
4 For day and night Thy hand was heavy upon me; My vitality was drained away as with the fever heat of summer. Selah.
5 I acknowledged my sin to Thee, and my iniquity I did not hide; I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD"; and Thou didst forgive the guilt of my sin. Selah.
6 Therefore, let everyone who is godly pray to Thee in a time when Thou mayest be found; surely in a flood of great waters they shall not reach him.
7 Thou art my hiding place; Thou dost preserve me from trouble; Thou dost surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah.
8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you.
9 Do not be as the horse or as the mule which have no understanding, whose trappings include bit and bridle to hold them in check, {otherwise} they will not come near to you.
10 Many are the sorrows of the wicked; but he who trusts in the LORD, lovingkindness shall surround him.
11 Be glad in the LORD and rejoice, you righteous ones, and shout for joy, all you who are upright in heart.


Nothing stands in the way of effective prayer than unconfessed sin. Sin is a barrier between us and God. When we talk to God, the first thing we should do is lay our sins before him. He will take them away. Then we may approach him without fear, and talk to Him without interference.

Before you ask God's help today for the planners and organizers of GodBlogCon, lay before the Throne of Grace your sins. Watch them disappear, then step up to the throne and commune with the Almighty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home